A Free Public Event
Saturday May 27th, 9am-10pm
Port Townsend Farmers Market
9 am-2 pm, Tyler Street
- 70+ local farm, artisan food, craft beer, cider, wine, and arts and crafts vendors including visiting vendors
- Cheese pairing with Mt. Townsend Creamery
- Chef demonstrations by: Jefferson Healthcare's Executive Chef, Arran Stark; Kelly Bell of Gray Wolf Ranch; and Gabriel Schuenemann of Alder Wood Bistro
- Live music
- Kids' activitie and more!
Afterparty at Propolis Brewing 5 pm-10 pm, 2457 Jefferson St.
- Live music by Abakis and Dirty Beat Duo
- Local and visiting artisan food carts including: Fiddlehead Creamery, La Crepe de Quimper, the In Season Salmon Wagon, For Real Dough Pierogi, Barbarian Fine Cuisine, Flutter By Pizza Pie
- Kids' activities and more!
Thank You to our 2017 Sponsors:
Check out this video from Artisan Food Fest 2015 (the dates listed in this video are for the 2015 event. In 2017, Artisan Food Festival is taking place on May 27th.)