Thank you Sponsors!
Thanks to the generous contributions of community partners, JCFM is offering a stipend to performing musicians at the Port Townsend and Chimacum Farmers Markets this season. Music at our markets is brought to you by: the Port Townsend Arts Commission, Chimacum Corner Farmstand, Fountain Chiropractic, and Crossroads Music. We are still seeking additional sponsors to support music at the market this season. Please contact Market Director, Amanda Milholland, if you are interested in learning about sponsorship opportunities.
Playing at the Market
- Stipend pay + tips. $100 for full market set, $50 half market set. Performers cannot ask for money but may place a donation basket in one location; it cannot be passed around.
- We have a sound system that has FOUR inputs total (Including mics and quarter inch DI's) Anything you will need on top of that is your responsibility to bring.
- The sound system will be set up for you, but once established each musical act will be responsible monitoring it's own sound. There will be either a 10' x 10' or 10' x 15' canopy set up for you.
- Please arrive no later than 9:30 for 10:00 am performances on Saturday and Sunday and no later than 1:30 for 2:00 performances on Wednesdays.
- Please bring your own seating, tip jar, and signs.
- Performers may sell CDs and/or tapes, and band t-shirts but they cannot sell anything else.
- Performers are responsible for clean-up of all litter at the performance site.
- Material must be considered family-friendly. Obscenity or indecency will not be tolerated.
If you have questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
MARKET MUSIC SCHEDULE 2017
Jack Dwyer, Opening Day, Saturday, April 1, Tyler St., PT, 11am-1:45pm