Help us grow the next 25 years of farmers, artisans and food producers! The non-profit Jefferson County Farmers Market Association relies on volunteers and donations to keep our markets growing. You can become a member of our organization for $30 a year. Your membership contribution helps us:
• Provide increased education about local sustainable agriculture, nutrition, and seasonal cooking demonstrations
• Co-Sponsor the annual Jefferson County Farm Tour
• Provide a free weekly local outdoor music venue
• Provide free market spaces for more than a dozen non-profits
• Provide access to fresh and healthy local foods for lots of low-income families through our Gimme5 food assistance matching program
Help us keep even more of Jefferson County’s farmlands viable and productive, feeding an even greater percentage of our community with local, sustainably produced food. Stop by the Port Townsend or Chimacum farmers market booth an make a donation or join online via PayPal.