Help us grow the next 25 years of farmers, artisans and food producers! The non-profit Jefferson County Farmers Market Association relies on volunteers and donations to keep our markets growing. You can become a member of our organization for $30 a year. Your membership contribution helps us:
• Provide increased education about local sustainable agriculture, nutrition, and seasonal cooking demonstrations
• Co-Sponsor the annual Jefferson County Farm Tour
• Provide a free weekly local outdoor music venue
• Partner with WSU, Organic Seed Alliance to provide farmers with training, new opportunities, season extension
• Provide free market spaces for more than a dozen non-profits
• Provide access to fresh and healthy local foods for lots of low-income families through WIC, EBT
Help us keep even more of Jefferson County’s farmlands viable and productive, feeding an even greater percentage of our community with local sustainably produced food. Click here for a mail in membership form or join online via PayPal.